Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Global Tax Department, based in our HQ in Brussels, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Transfer Pricing Manager.
Do you have an agile mind that enjoys being analytical? For UCB, you are an ‘agilytical’ person. This innovative blend of talent means you are able to swiftly apply forward thinking for the good of patients.
As a UCB 'agilytical' person and Transfer Pricing Manager you like to work in an environment where you can:
· Take on a challenging and highly international position in UCB headquarters
· Work in an environment with high standards in terms of work efficiency and quality
· Expect substantial growth possibilities for a highly motivated and ambitious individual
As a UCB 'agilytical' person and Transfer Pricing Manager you will contribute by:
· Preparing the Global Transfer Pricing Documentation and Country-by-Country Reporting (together with a Big4 firm)
· Updating and monitoring the global transfer pricing policy, including reviewing the output thereof
· Performing economic, financial and accounting analyses as part of the operational transfer pricing process
· Providing support to affiliates across the world during tax audits and assisting stakeholders on transfer pricing matters
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
· Self-motivated team player with good communication and networking skills
· Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration or Law. An additional Master degree in taxation is an asset
· At least 2 to 3 years of relevant professional experience within a Big 4 firm, a large accounting firm or a multinational
· Very good knowledge of corporate/international tax, with specific focus in transfer pricing
· Committal towards a demanding working environment in terms of work efficiency and quality, with strong analytical skills and a constructively critical mindset
· Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), knowledge of other software systems (SAP) is a plus