As European VAT Analyst - compliance you will be responsible for the VAT and other indirect tax compliance in various jurisdictions. You will supervise and train the VAT accountants in your area of expertise. You will be the first point of contact for all compliance related matters.
You will become part of a dedicated VAT team, where you will be encouraged to further develop your skills. We offer you a learning culture that enables personal growth towards a more managerial role in compliance.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Request, manage and track upload/extraction of data files for VAT/Intrastat reporting purposes
· Resolve errors in SAP/extraction files and release data for reporting purposes
· Handle technical correspondence with Tax authorities, colleagues, 3rd party service providers
· Handle day-to-day issues raised by EMEA VAT accountants
· Review compliance work prepared by VAT accountants
· Provide technical training to VAT accountants
· Prepare and update working manuals
· Manage VAT financial reporting
· Education Level: minimum professional bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or Law; an additional specialisation in tax is a plus
· Relevant Experience: minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
· MS Office (focus on Excel and PowerPoint)
· Technical software: SAP
· Knowledge of iVAT reporting tool is a plus
· English (written, spoken): mandatory
· Dutch (spoken): asset
· Other languages (spoken): asset
· Good analytical skills
· Effective communication skills (written and spoken)
· Team player
· Problem solver
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.