About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
International Mobility Tax Specialist
Main purpose of job role
Managing individual files of international assignees within Europe, by implementing AB InBev Global and Zonal International Mobility Policies, and with a primary focus on individual taxation.
Handle all technical international mobility matters for long term assignments, short terms assignment, frequent travelers, third country nationals in Europe:
· Providing advice and support to people functions, line management and employees in EU with regards to international mobility.
· Preparation of international job offers, assignment letters, gross to net simulations, compensation statements, cost estimates and yearly budgets.
· Working with specialized tools (APRO) and external data resources
· Discussing mobility matters with people departments, line managers and assignees on all levels (managerial to senior leadership).
· Providing tax, social security and immigration compliance in close collaboration with our finance/tax/people/payroll departments and external tax/immigration/relocation providers.
· Co-ordination (input) of expat payrolls, shadow payrolls, split payrolls.
Be the expert in individual taxation matters
Ad hoc mobility projects on European/global level.
About the candidate:
· Master or equivalent in Economics or Finance-Tax.
· A post–graduate qualification in tax law is an asset.
· Minimum of 5 years relevant operational experience in a tax consulting company advising international clients or /and multinational company in mobility matters.
· Proficient in English (oral & written), any other language is an asset.
· Excellent PC skills MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
· Working experience with SAP
· Excellent knowledge of international taxation: Able to optimize company/tax costs raised by international mobility.
· Profound knowledge of international labor law, immigration & social security.
· Profound knowledge of expatriate assignments and international topics/issues.
· Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
· Stress resistant.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
· Excellent communication skills and confident to work/discuss with senior leadership and other departments within an international setting.
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.