Soudal is Europe's largest independent producer of sealants, adhesives and PU foams for both professionals and private users. With almost 3,100 employees, 65 affiliates in more than 50 countries on 4 continents, this 100% Belgian family business, whose founder Vic Swerts is still in charge, has grown into an international player and expert in chemical construction specialties. Extensive investments in R&D, a long-standing strategy of innovation and adaptations to local market needs laid the foundation for excellent performance. Soudal celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2016.
As a Tax Specialist, you are responsible for all obligations in the field of corporate taxes, including the preparation of tax returns, compliance with documentation requirements and assisting in optimizing the group structure from a tax perspective. Soudal's strong international presence and growth make this a very challenging and diverse job with the opportunity to grow.
Scope of the position
In this role, you will support the CFO and Finance Manager in a wide range of tax issues related to the global Soudal Group as well as in grant and legal matters. You will work closely with our tax advisors and act as a contact person with the tax authorities.
Areas of responsibility
· You play an important role in the preparation, review and updating of the Transfer Pricing documentation in a rapidly growing international environment and will ensure the timely submission of CbCR, Master File and Local Files.
· You provide support in the preparation of the various Belgian corporate income tax returns.
· You supervise all tax-related activities of both Belgian and foreign group companies, including deferred taxation, dividend flows, etc...
· You assist in optimizing the group structure from a fiscal perspective.
· You assist in acquisitions and mergers.
· You maintain contact with the tax authorities in the event of tax inspections and requests for information.
· You closely follow-up on national and international tax legislation.
· You are responsible for the financial follow-up and for the documentation of grant files.
· You offer support in various legal cases and provide the necessary legal documents for the Soudal group.
· You have a Master's degree in business economics with fiscal specialization.
· You have built up 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
· You are a team player, strong in communication, resistant to stress and hands-on.
· Fluent multilingualism (Dutch and English).
We offer a competitive remuneration package within an international, dynamic environment