Danone is one of the biggest FMCG companies and is focusing on bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Do you want to join us to contribute to a healthier world? For Danone Nutricia in Czech we are now looking for a
Tax & Accounting Specialist
(Full time, Location: Prague)
Why should you join us right away?
This position is offering a wide range of learning opportunities. The role contains responsibilities in both Tax as in Accounting and you will be involved in improving of processes. Aside of this you will have a lot of independency and the ability to work in an international team and environment.
As Tax & Accounting Specialist you will be reporting to the Tax & Statutory Reporting Manager CZ/SK and in this role you will be supporting her on:
· checking monthly and quarterly tax returns prepared by GL team
· performing checks on the accounts regarding VAT, corporate income tax and accounting regime
· preparing policies, manuals to improve accounting processes
· to support business doing tasks effecting accounting (like PO creation and answering ad hoc requests)
· supporting the Tax & Statutory Reporting Manager CZ/SK in several projects
· support during statutory audit, preparation of corporate income tax return etc.
· checking and submitting statistics
We are looking for a Tax & Accounting Specialist with the following profile:
· Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting or taxation (preparing and submitting tax return)
· Medium level of English knowledge and Fluency in Czech (writing and oral)
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
· Open for change and a learning mindset
· Analytical and able to take ownership