Job ID CZ2330
Become part of our Tax Operations team in BSO (Business Service Operations) in Kladno.
In this role you can chip in to coordination of EMEA VAT compliance and VAT accounting process, but at the same time you can enjoy the fun with your colleagues.
Indirect tax and Direct tax – activities for all entities within EMEA
· Indirect taxes controls, preparation, guidance and support
· Close collaboration with business processes in indirect taxes controls implementation
· Participate and support indirect tax audits
· Training of the BSO Tax Ops. team members in controls performance and documentation and other indirect tax trainings
· Active participation in the project connected with the SAP tax set up
· Preparation and Review of EMEA VAT returns, EU Sales Listing and Intrastate returns
Play your part in our team succeeding
LEGO Group has established for its various functions including the finance and tax functions the Business Services Organisation – BSO, with the key three global centers, one of them being in Kladno. Within the finance function, the Tax Operations has been formed as a separate organisation to serve the tax area, in collaboration with the Global Center of Excellence for Tax and with the Global Strategic Tax department. The EMEA region covers 29 company codes and 27 tax registrations in various countries within EMEA region.
Do you have what it takes?
· 4 or more years of VAT experience gained within an international environment, including preparation and review of returns
· Professional certification in accounting with specialisation in indirect Tax/VAT
· Knowledge of EU indirect tax laws and regulations
· Skilled in the use of SAP
· Advanced knowledge of Indirect Tax accounting and financial reporting processes
· Understanding of internal indirect tax controls
· Strong business insight & analytical skills with attention to detail
· Affection with automation of the VAT compliance process
Join the global LEGO family
Come and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion, and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bring it to life
Senior accountant says „Do you want to be part of our international tax team? If you have already a tax experience, you can broaden your knowledge in international taxation and be part of our new planned projects in process automatization and standardization. In case you are a finance expert with no previous experience in taxes, you can be our support in finance processes and broad your finance perspective. We have great leaders who support employees in education and self-development. You can attend many trainings inside the company or from external providers or be part of other informal company activities.”