Auto req ID 12941BR
Challenge yourself with the opportunity to integrate business objectives with tax strategies! Continue or start your career as our new Transfer Pricing Controller, and use your skills to do the extraordinary!
You will operate as a Controller in the Transfer Pricing department and support multiple transfer pricing initiatives within Danfoss. Thus, you will obtain in-depth knowledge about the operations of a global organization and build a close relationship with the various business units of the Danfoss Group at segment, division and product line level. Furthermore, you will assist with the preparation of Transfer Pricing Documentation for members of the Danfoss Group, which will include analyzing business risks and financial results of group companies and performing benchmark comparatives.
Your key tasks will be to:
· Analyze the operational implementation of Danfoss’ transfer pricing policy
· Develop and improve transfer pricing processes
· Maintain and improve a central group monitoring system for implementation of Danfoss’ transfer pricing policy
· Build a bridge between the transfer pricing policy and the implementation of the same ensuring compliance
· Audit assistance
· Participate in education and development
One of your success parameters will be close adherence to targets using the monitoring system combined with your operational engagement with the various business units of Danfoss.
Strong analytical sense and excellent communication skills
You are able to communicate complex financial issues in a clear, concise and structured way to all management levels of the Danfoss Group. On top of that, you have strong analytical skills and excellent written and spoken English skills.
· Bachelor's degree, with advanced degrees and emphasis in taxation preferred
· Strong technical tax knowledge with demonstrated experience in planning, implementing and managing tax international strategies and Transfer Pricing
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
· Ability to quickly understand and integrate business objectives with tax strategies
· Ability to effectively communicate tax requirements to senior leaders in functional groups throughout the company
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.