Hansen Technologies is a global software company that delivers leading billing and customer care solutions to the utilities, pay TV and telecommunication industries. We are a growing company with 31 offices and more than 1200 employees around the globe delivering billing solutions to customers in more than 80 countries.
We are looking for a self-driven and result-oriented senior payroll & tax specialist that would like to lead a dedicated expert team based in our Danish office in Sønderborg. The payroll team will have responsibilities related to the EMEA region, including offices in UK, Denmark, Germany, Norway and Finland. As senior payroll and tax specialist, you will be the Business Partner to key stakeholders in the business in regards to payroll related matters. The EMEA organization is growing and the role will be part of building a dedicated expert team in Sønderborg.
The preferred candidate will have an eye for process improvements and have excellent communication skills.
The key tasks of the role are as follows:
· Responsible for entire payroll process including local taxes, social security payments, vacation and overtime
· Support yearly salary review and bonus calculation process
· Lead a team consisting of payroll and tax specialists
· Ensure correct calculation and payment of various tax including VAT, withholding tax, tax re-imbursements etc.
· Responsible for intercompany transfers and adequate transfer pricing documentation
· Ensure alignment with our headquarter in Australia on tax, insurances and legal topics
· Ensure all local legal requirements regarding reports and statistics are met
You will possess the following skills & experience:
· Min. 5+ years’ experience in Finance, HR or related functions - preferable in international companies within cross-functional and multi-national teams
· Understanding of payroll process and its single elements
· Knowledge of various tax types and their basic calculation
· Experience with transfer pricing in international companies
· Basic legal knowledge
· Acting as a Partner to the Business
· Able to prioritize work & to simplify and manage complex tasks in complex environments
· Ability to communicate and influence on all levels of the organization
· Used to work in complex multinational environments with different requirements and authorities
You will become part of a great team of dedicated finance and HR colleagues in inspiring surroundings in our location in Sønderborg. We offer a challenging role in a growing global company and Hansen offers excellent opportunities for professional and personnel development.
Our office in Sønderborg has 105 employees and our company culture is characterized by a sense of humor, commitment and ownership.
Our corporate language is English.