Do you want to become a key player in Arla Foods’ tax department and have a far-reaching business partner role with touchpoints across the organization? Then this is your opportunity to join a global organisation, ensuring tax transparency and compliance on a global scale. To deliver results you draw on your own knowledge as well as incorporating advice from internal and external experts.
Direct tax partnering
From the Arla global headquarters in Aarhus, you will provide high-quality (inter)national tax advice to the organisation, ensuring that Arla is compliant within the area of direct taxes, including proactively acting on international corporate income tax developments. This entails providing quality guidance on taxes and finding the right solutions for business challenges. You will be part of the Arla Group Tax Team which consists of 11 specialist in 4 counties.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Managing tax accounting for the Arla group consolidated report, and providing advice regarding the tax accounting of the Arla group companies
· Maintaining and contributing to the tax control framework of the group and liaising with other internal departments (e.g. legal and finance), tax authorities and external tax advisors
· Participating and advising in tax audits, providing support to the local finance teams
· Participating in tax related projects in collaboration with your colleagues in Finance and Accounting
To succeed, you establish yourself as a trusted advisor within the Arla organisation. You apply your talent for stakeholder management, to make sure that you take into account the advice of your colleagues, as well as that of internal and external experts. Doing so, you ensure that the guidance you provide leads to smart but sound decisions, high compliance and support from all stakeholders involved.
Profile of the direct tax manager
You are ready to put your knowledge of direct taxes and tax accounting into practice in a large global and dynamic organisation. Also, you have a natural drive to work in a complex stakeholder environment, deploying your ability to manage assignments in a fast-paced environment, and:
· As a minimum, you hold a master’s degree within accounting or finance, giving you a thorough understanding of taxation
· You hold 2-5 years of experience from a consultancy firm or a multinational organisation
· You have experience and affinity with tax reporting in accordance with IFRS,
· You have knowledge of Danish corporate income tax, preferably also international corporate taxation
· You are fluent in English