The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility. We are today at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of transport, with the largest range of rail solutions in the market. Headquartered in France and present in over 60 countries, we employ 32,800 people worldwide.
Position based in Saint-Ouen, Headquarter of the Group, under the responsibility of the International Mobility Director.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As personal income Tax specialist, the International Mobility Tax Manager will be in charge of managing, within Group Compensation & Benefits organization, personal income tax policy and processes generated by International Mobility.
MANAGEMENT & Expertise
· Define & manage the IM equalization policy and processes, upon International Mobility Director’s approval. Support implementation of the expat calculation tool.
· Manage the Tax provider (Request For Proposal, contract follow-up…).
· As an expert, is the internal point of contact for all personal income tax matters.
· Train and develop the International Mobility teams on personal income tax matters.
· Support Alstom Management in decision making on complex individual cases.
· Support Alstom Management on tax matters linked to executive’s remuneration.
· Manage individual files within the scope defined: expatriation packages & contracts, monitoring of assignment process with home and local HR communities.
· Coordinate France tax filling process with the external consultants, the HR community and the International Mobility team : list of eligible employees, organization data collection… Support HR community fro French tax payments.
· Support to Long Term Incentive plans management on personal income tax and Social Security obligations: payroll update, adaptation of process & reportings to comply with countries’s compliance requirements, advice on plan’s tax framework and clause, check regulation evolution…
· Study and/or coordinate the analysis of any major regulation change impacting executives or expatriates.
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
· Education: Master Degree in Tax
· Languages: English fluent (C1 level)
· Experience as tax specialist in a tax consulting organization (2 years); experience in the management of International Mobility cases can be a plus.
At Alstom Transport, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.