Numéro de l'emploi: 180005OT
WHO WE ARE
Unilever is a leading global consumer goods company, with over 400 brands that are sold in over 190 countries. At Unilever, we share one simple purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our leading brands, like Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellman’s and AXE, we are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet – and you can be part of it.
We are interested in recruiting a Tax Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Responsibilities include support in all the aspects of the TAX function :
· Support direct & indirect tax compliance process and periodic tax reporting
· Support tax audits and surrounding processes (litigation, APA’s etc.)
· Apply transfer pricing concepts to relevant transactions & business models
· Cooperate with local and Regional Tax colleagues and external advisors
· Support the business to ensure tax compliance in all business initiatives
· Participate cross-functional projects and create engagement & awareness on tax compliance with key stakeholders
· Monitor and understand implications for Unilever of local and global developments in tax
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
· Graduate in Economics / Finance / Law
· 3-5 years of work experience within an international tax environment
· Knowledge of international tax law and relevant domestic laws
· Understanding of both IFRS and local accounting principles
· Specific work experience in VAT and Transfer Pricing will be considered an asset
· Ability to analyse problems and good analytical thinking.
· Very good interpersonal and influencing skills in order to succeed in a multi cultural environment.
· Fluency in English language
· Competency in using software packages and ERP systems (SAP)
· International mobility