TechnipFMC is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry. Our close to 44,000 people present in 48 countries are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges.
We strengthen our Finance department in recruiting a Transfer Pricing Tax Manager.
Based in Paris and reporting to the EMIA and transfer pricing Tax Director, you manage tax related issues at a group level and advise project teams, business units, business segments, and legal entities on all transfer pricing issues.
Your main accountabilities are to:
· Supervise the intercompany transactions to ensure compliance with the transfer pricing group policy.
· Work closely with Business and Finance teams to implement the group transfer pricing policy.
· Follow up the compliance of the entities regarding transfer pricing documentation, information reporting and other requirements in relation to transfer pricing in all countries where mandatory.
· Coordinate, facilitate, and resolve tax audits in relation to transfer pricing
· Manage the development of the transfer pricing policy to make sure that it meets business needs and requirements
· Evaluate transfer pricing implication for projects
· Implement and document an optimum intercompany transaction tax process given organizational structure and systems availabilities and maintains ongoing process and project team support.
· Master Degree in Finance and/or Taxes
· At least 5 years as Taxes Manager
· English fluent
· Strong knowledge about Transfer Pricing & Taxes within a corporate environment