Reference Code 10400050 SQ EN EXT 3
Airbus Helicopters Marignane
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Tax Manager has arisen within Airbus Helicopters in Marignane. You will join the Finance Directorate and will work more precisely within the Tax Airbus Helicopters team.
Tax manager ensures Tax compliance, represents the company's tax position during Tax audits and keeps oversight of the international tax structure.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Organize and execute the tax compliance processes during all the phases of contract preparation, contract negotiation, implementation and contract execution
· Inform, discuss and negotiate with customers to optimize the tax compliance processes
· Manage contacts and relations within Finance department and with other departments (Business, Product support) to ensure the tax compliance and secure AH tax position
· Ensure proper management of international tax structure (withholding tax, permanent establishment, transfer pricing …)
· Handle French national taxes (IS, CVAE ….)
· Set up the VAT rules with regard to invoicing for future and ongoing contracts
· Manage and mitigate existing tax risks, preventing new tax risks by taking the proper actions, control follow-up and report to the Head Of Tax
· Manage tax audits by organizing the flow of information, communication and negotiation with the Tax authorities of different countries
· Perform dedicated analysis, organize decision process, and permanent fiscal follow-up (legislation, case law)
· Lead the Tax set-up, implementation and development of VAT/tax in SAP (Key-User Tax)
· Advice and support to Accounting for the Tax filing (VAT, Intrastat and Corporate income tax)
· Build and maintain internal Tax framework for compliance by communication, training and controls
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· At least 5 years of experience in similar positions
· Strong knowledge of VAT, domestic and International tax legislation
· Knowledge of Tax filing procedures
· Management of Tax audits
· SAP system
· Negotiation skills, quality mindset both in details and in management overview, transversal Management, pro-active
· Advanced level of English and French
· German would be a plus
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.