Reference Code 10423312 CR EN EXT 3
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of â 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europeâs number one space enterprise and the worldâs second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Tax Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Airbus Defence & Space/Communication Intelligence Security) in Elancourt. You will join the HQ Tax France/National Coordination Department within Finance.
Our department's mission is to manage tax regulations and ensure tax optimization.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main mission will be the operational support to commercial teams (preparation of bids).
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring tax compliance under all relevant global legislation, for the purpose of preparing or overseeing the reporting of tax returns to the respective jurisdictions,
· Managing tax by securing transfer prices within the group,
· Creating tax planning schemes to optimise the tax position of the group/division, reducing tax risks,
· Defending the group's tax position with the tax authorities (tax control), controlling tax disputes before the courts, controlling external tax advisors,
· Planning tax scenarios, and advising other business functions (commercial, procurement, merger acquisition...) regarding any tax implications.
This role will involve regular travel for business between Toulouse and Elancourt and occasional trips abroad and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Companyâs success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a Master degree level in international tax law (or related discipline),
· At least 3 years' experience in a similar position,
· International experience would be a plus,
· Ability to solve problems pragmatically and quickly,
· Ability to communicate and negotiate,
· Intellectual agility,
Language Skills: negotiation level of English and French.