Reference Code 10452266 FV EN EXT 1
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within Tax & Customs department of ATR, the activities you may undertake will include:
Tasks & accountabilities
· Conduct research and analysis on international target tax issues (permanent establishment, withholding tax, …)
· Monitoring and updating of transfer pricing documentation (with associated returns)
· Drafting of tax terms in contracts (sale, purchase, etc.)
· Participate in the production of returns (VAT, DAS2, etc.)
· Carry out constant tax monitoring (tax regulations, etc.)
Desired start date and duration of the internship: September 2019 – 6 months
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Level of studies: Master degree
· Training area: Specialised in tax law
· Desired school: Law school (master degree) / students at the “Ecole d’avocats”
· Technical skills: Strong knowledge of domestic and international tax legislation
· Relational skills: Good interpersonal skills
· IT skills: Ability to use Microsoft Office
· Language skills: Professional level of English and French
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.