Reference Code 10452663 CR EN EXT 1
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Tax manager specialized in VAT Law (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Blagnac. You will join the Airbus Commercial Aircraft Tax France department within Finance.
Our department's mission is to manage tax regulations and ensure tax efficiency.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main mission will be to manage the VAT operations of the Airbus Commercial perimeter.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring VAT compliance under all relevant global legislation, for the purpose of preparing or overseeing the reporting of VAT returns to the respective jurisdictions
· Advising the business (Aircraft sales, services, procurement) and the accounting teams on VAT regulations in Europe
· Supervising the VAT compliance and lead the documentation of processes
· Controlling and updating the VAT codes in SAP
· Managing and leading tax audit on the VAT area
· Supporting on other French tax matters (Organic tax for instance).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a Master degree level in French tax law and VAT matters,
· At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position,
· International experience would be a plus,
· Ability to solve problems pragmatically and quickly,
· Ability to communicate and negotiate,
· Intellectual agility,
Language Skills: negotiation level of English and French.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.