Reference Code: 21560
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Coordination and support of all local tax accounting matters for non-German legal entities in the region assigned, mainly related to tax reporting and tax forecast processes
· Responsible for current and deferred income tax in consolidation and monthly closing
· Act as interface for Accounting colleagues and external auditors (for matters relating to income taxes in reporting)
· Lead projects related to tax base/tax accounting and support other tax projects as subject matter expert in tax accounting
· Take Responsibility for controlling, analysis and presentation of tax data
· Support maintenance of tax reporting tool and contribute to trainings
· Engage in optimization of tax reporting and tax forecast processes
Who you are
· University degree in Business Administration or Business Science with specialization in accounting and/or taxes
· Several years of professional experience in Tax/Accounting in a multinational or big four audit company
· Preferably Certified tax advisor with broad international tax knowledge and IFRS expertise
· Advanced experience in dealing with ERP systems (SAP) and professional knowledge in MS-Office ( Excel, Power Point)
· High level of team spirit, commitment and proactivity
· Role model for Bayer's LIFE values
· Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination. Bayer begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, nationaler Herkunft, Geschlecht, Alter, körperlichen Merkmalen, sozialer Herkunft, Behinderung, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, Religion, Familienstand, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder einem anderen sachfremden Kriterium nach geltendem Recht. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.