Daimler Financial Services (DFS) supports the dales of Daimler Groups automobile brands with tailor-made financial services. The products extend from leasing, retail financing, and dealer financing to commercial fleet management, insurance solutions, banking services, and innovative mobility services, e.g. the car2go brand.
The department supports all global DFS entities. We develop and provide FC related guidance, procedures and processes and also perform ongoing risk based monitoring. In accordance with the DFS balanced strategy we drive highly intensive the digitalization of processes using current technologies.
Our department offers you an innovative environment for your personal development. Here you can expect a highly-motivated, international team, where it is fun to work and you get the chance to shape the future of a growing, sustainable company. Use the space to achieve your own ideas and to work on it independently.
Your tasks will be:
1. Transfer Pricing process consulting function of DFS group:
· You are the central transfer pricing coordinator and the BEPS coordinator worldwide for DFS Group and the BEPS responsible for DFS AG.
· You are as international point of contact a valuable consultant for the national and international departments in conducting transfer pricing activities and ensure an adequate quality of the processes, based on relevant guidelines and policies.
· You create individual transfer pricing models and provide methodical support.
· As the representative for DFS Transfer pricing topics you co-design process changes together with central Daimler Group Tax department and the policy owner FAB in accordance with relevant external and international requirements
2. Product ownership of digital contract management tool
At DFS we digitized our Statement of Work, the leading document for internal services. With our tool qa2 we ensure a fast and efficient preparation, processing, storage and analysis of intercompany contracts. You are the first point of contact for the tool towards IT and so responsible for the tools future development and the support concept.
3. Within a risk based monitoring you conduct the ICS self-assessment for Transfer Pricing in order to assess the organization, determination and documentation transfer prices and related process within DFS.
4. You ensure a target-group oriented communication with regards to transfer pricing issues and create awareness for transfer pricing topics within the organization.
5. You support the Balance Strategy & Best Finance initiatives by including digital solutions and automated processes within your area of responsibility.
· Completed university degree in business administration or equivalent
· Several years of experience in Tax, Finance & Controlling, Accounting and/or Audit in the financial services or Daimler environment
· Experience with digitalization and agile working methods is a plus
· Bridging IT & business requirements with proven competences to merge business and IT requirements and ensure a common basis for understanding
· Interest in or basic understanding on digital solutions & projects, big data, artificial intelligence and drive to continuously stay informed on new trends and solutions
· Fluent in English and German
· Team player with high service attitude and in the same time confident manner and ability to work independently
· Ability to identify process weaknesses and to abstract risks with an analytical strength and solution-oriented working manner
· Excellent communication skills & strong interpersonal skills
· Driven, positive attitude with an proactive approach and deal ambiguity including enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
· Visual production capabilities to create meaningful stories out of data
...You don't bring everything? Don¿t worry. We¿re looking for people who want to move something and to shape our common working environment!
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
It doesnt work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, an individual letter and any references you may have (max. 6 MB).
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement.