Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is developing the mobility of the future. With brands like car2go, mytaxi and moovel, but also with services for autonomous driving as well as our own eWallet Mercedes Pay, we are pioneers in the field of innovative mobility services. In addition, we have shareholdings in future-oriented companies like Turo, Flixbus and Blacklane and many more. This makes us one of the most forward-thinking Daimler AG subsidiaries.
With more than 100 highly motivated employees Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is the key link between the various mobility services and Daimler AG. Our ideas of today shape the mobility of tomorrow.
· You prepare monthly VAT and annual VAT returns
· You process VAT related requests from internal and external stakeholders
· You provide tax support on tax audits
· You are responsible for the monitoring of reporting obligations and requests in the field of wage tax
· You examine contracts with regard to tax implications
· You support the tax team in different exciting projects (e.g. M&A Projects)
· You have successfully completed your studies in the field of Finance & Accounting (specializing in taxes) or equivalent education
· You have very good knowledge and expertise in the field of tax law
· You have solid Microsoft Office skills (in particular PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Access)
· You have strong verbal & written communication skills (both in German and English)
· You have the ability to effectively communicate your point of view to all levels of management and cross-functional teams
· You are able to meet stringent deadlines while getting the results in a manner that is in line with company behavioral values
· You enjoy working in a team
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
· Contributing to the future of a fast growing and sustainable company
· A highly motivated international team
· Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, team events, company pension
· Working autonomously with many possibilities to contribute your own ideas
· Excellent infrastructure (motorway nearby, parking, public transport)
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time). We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons. Please apply online (Reference Number 219892).