Locations: Muenchen, Germany
Job Family: Finance
Req Id: 197261
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Do you enjoy working with complicated HR tax challenges? Do you have a good understanding of employee international taxation? Are you able to easily adjust to often changing business and legislational environment? We are looking for experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
The global tax department is part of the Controlling & Finance department, today consisting of more than 700 tax and customs subject matter experts involved in all Siemens Group related financial processes. As a Group HR Tax Manager (f/m/d) you have the opportunity to manage complex tax issues of employee’s taxation within an international environment.
· You are responsible for the global coordination of internal as well as external business activities and legal matters related to HR taxes and other issues from a legal company perspective
· As a Tax expert you participate in and/or drive projects by bringing new ideas and approaches to the table in all matters related to HR taxes
· You act as an advisor to all your internal and external stakeholders such as the HR- and business organization within Siemens and other entities within Siemens strategic participations as well as external parties such as tax authorities
· Since you are part of an organization of experienced Global Financial Process Managers you will be part of a global community and we are looking forward to enriching your network with new ideas and encourage you to take initiative and responsibility
· You work on projects across the world on a broad range of topics and based on your experience, you might be assigned specific focus areas such as geographical focus or content focus. However, you will continue to have a broad HR tax role
· In your function, you report to the Head of the Business Group Tax Management (HR Taxes)
What you need to make real what matters.
· You successfully completed your university degree in Law, Finance or Business Administration
· You already collected long-term work experience in the areas of European as well as international HR Taxation
· Moreover, you convince us with experience in defining and designing internal and external business flows as well as HR employment conditions from a legal perspective
· You possess thorough knowledge of international HR taxation. Good understanding of DTA is a plus
· In addition to that, excellent analytical and project management skills are required
· You are highly organized, results-oriented and impress with your strong communication skills. You have a self-starter mentality
· Fluent English skills (verbally and written) round off your profile - German is a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 197261 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time