Locations: Muenchen, Germany
Job Family: Finance
Req Id: 203125
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
There are not many companies that have such a variety of business activities like Siemens. We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently and support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Do you enjoy working with complicated indirect tax challenges? Do you have a good understanding of the EU / international VAT legislation? Are you able to easily adjust to often changing business and legislational environment? We are looking for experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
· As a Business Group VAT Tax Manager (f/m/d) you are responsible for the global coordination of legal matters related to Siemens Group internal as well as external business activities. VAT, other indirect taxes and other issues from a legal company perspective are your main responsibilities
· You actively drive projects and therefore act as the expert in matters related to VAT and other indirect taxes
· Your natural stakeholders are, in addition to the business organization within Siemens Group, other entities within Siemens strategic participations as well as external parties such as tax- and customs authorities
· Since you are part of an organization of experienced Global Financial Process Managers, you will be supported in your work. Nevertheless, we expect you to take initiative and responsibility
· You work on projects across the world on all focus areas and priorities of our Global Indirect Tax team. Based on your vast experience, you might be assigned specific focus areas, such as geographical focus or content focus. However, you will continue to have a broad VAT role
· Reporting to the head of the Business Group Tax Management Indirect Taxes is also part of your new area of responsibility
What you need to make real what matters.
· You successfully completed your university degree in Law or Finance and Business Administration
· You have gained at least 8 years of professional experience in the areas of European as well as international VAT
· You also have gained experience in acting in a global VAT role with respective responsibilities. This also includes respective experience (internally) with tax authorities
· You also have profound experience in defining and designing internal and external business flows from a legal perspective
· You have proven experience on delivering timely results
· Furthermore, you bring sound knowledge of financing models of larger industrial companies
· Fluent English skills round off your profile
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time