Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Fresh graduates are more than welcome!
The Tax team is a key part of the Advanced Finance Team and works closely with the wider global tax community. Typical tasks required by the role include responsibility for the extraction and analysis of accounting data for tax purposes, preparation of tax calculations and returns, checking tax adjustments and preparing tax reports for Vodafone operating company local tax teams based around the world. There are opportunities to specialise in direct or indirect taxes, and in particular countries as the tax team expands.
What you will do:
· Prepare VAT returns
· Prepare other tax reports (i.e. annual sales and purchase listings) and tax payment forecasts
· Prepare overseas VAT reclaims
· Ensure that vendor invoices are tax compliant before posting
· Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations against final tax payments/refunds and statements from Tax Authorities
· Maintain the master data: commodity codes, weight, tax classification, VAT numbers etc.
· Liaise with local operating tax teams
· Take part in tax related projects, participate in process improvements
Join us if you have:
· Taxation knowledge or 1-3 years of experience gained in the tax field
· At least upper-intermediate English language knowledge
· Qualification in economics, preferably in accounting/finance
· Strong MS Excel skills
· SAP knowledge is an advantage
· Analytical skills, ability to work independently
Why should you join us:
· We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
· Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
· Internal coaching/mentoring culture
· Support of career aspirations and personal development
· Possibility to work from home