Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
for our Finance Team!
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Responsible for tax advisory activities in integration planning and new projects. First deputy of Tax manager.
You will be involved in
· Following tax law changes and end-to-end ownership of implementing necessary amendments, modifications in the business environment
· Participating in negotiations with business departments / external parties / tax authorities and other communities
· Intense cooperation in Big4 negotiations on their tax advisory works / collecting necessary inputs for drafting ruling requests
· End to end Tax advisory function of new projects / promotions / products
· Tax advisory activities in contract review, promotions, tax projects (100% of tax compliance is outsourced to Vodafone Shared Services)
· Tax advisory support activities in possible Merger and Acquisition activities
· Responsible for local projects, developments from tax aspects
· E2E ownership of identifying and implementing tax saving options
· Full scope visibility on Vodafone financials and partial control over all taxes declared / paid by Vodafone Hungary
We are looking for you if you have
· 3-5 years relevant experience
· College or University degree specialized in Finance, Accounting, Economics
· Qualified tax advisor
· Big4 or international tax advisory company experience is an advantage
· Experience in VAT, CIT, PIT is an advantage
· Effective written and oral communication both in English and Hungarian
· Project management skills
· Strong communication skills
· SAP literacy is an advantage
What we offer:
· Opportunity to assist in exciting projects at an innovative telco company
· Get telco sector specific experience and outstanding professional knowledge in all major tax types
· Competitive remuneration package
· Participate in professional trainings
· Young, enthusiastic and cooperative team
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?