Bentley is looking for an International Tax Specialist. This position offers exposure to a myriad of various tax compliance and provision issues in the areas of corporate income tax, VAT and international taxes. You will participate in all aspects of Bentley Systems tax compliance, planning, financial reporting and controversy efforts., and will work with and assist the Tax Director EMEA, as well as the financial reporting and accounting teams, regarding tax compliance and tax accounting issues.
· Provision of advice on VAT matters as well as ensuring the organization to be up-to-date on changes in VAT legislations.
· Providing advice on the applicability of withholding tax to the various Bentley offering.
· Preparation and/or review of annual VAT reports and other miscellaneous filings with governmental authorities.
· Coordination of tax compliance, examinations, and use of external consultants for Bentley operations in EMEA (around 26 countries).
· Calculation and preparation of corporate income estimated tax payments.
· Preparation of quarterly and annual tax account roll forwards and journal entries, including reconciliations and analysis.
· Participate in quarterly and year-end tax provision calculations.
· Analyze and review accounting activity to determine proper tax treatment.
· Assist in special projects including research and documentation of related technical analysis.
· Participate in the development and implementation of process improvements.
What You Bring To The Team:
· The ideal candidate has a university degree in Tax Law or Fiscal economics and strong knowledge with respect to VAT and international tax law.
· You have a minimum 3 year working experience, preferably at a multinational or one of the big four accounting/tax firms.
· You are result driven, analytical, precise, positive and a team player.
· You have a strong work ethic and are pro-active.
· You have an interest in learning about taxation from a foreign country perspective.
· The proven capacity for handling multiple tasks, coupled with flexibility and creative problem-solving skills in a time-sensitive environment.
· You demonstrate your ability to work effectively as a team member and function independently, demonstrating a high level of motivation for taking initiative.
· You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· You have good computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office, SAP, Excel and Word.
What We Offer:
· Competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
· A professional, supportive and collaborative environment.
· The possibility to work in an exciting and challenging industry.
· Professional development opportunities to expand your knowledge through cross-functional collaboration and support of business operations.
· Colleague Recognition Awards.
· City Centre location with excellent public transport links.
· Social and team building events.