Who we are
Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas.
Twitter is looking for a Tax Analyst to join the Tax team. We have tax professionals in the U.S., Europe and Asia, and we touch on every tax issue that affects the company around the world. If you are driven and want to make a substantial impact, come join our team!
What you’ll do
· Assist with the direct and indirect tax compliance process for all EMEA entities
· Prepare tax advice with respect to the operations in the EMEA region
· Support with the preparation of tax disclosures for financial statement purposes
· Assist with the implementation of taxation strategy across the company
· Assist with the provision of ad-hoc tax support to the wider business
· Monitor and analyse proposed and newly enacted EMEA tax legislation
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Identify, develop and implement process improvements
Who you are
· Recently qualified tax professional and accountant (preferred) - CTA & ACA/ACCA/CIMA
· Relevant experience gained in Big 4 and/or industry
· International mindset and ability to work with dispersed teams
· Strong communicator who can build relationships with multiple stakeholders
· Results oriented, demonstrates initiative, is adaptable and flexible
· Proficiency in English
· Good understanding of the Digital Economy
· Team player
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
By applying you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Twitter, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Twitter, Inc.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Twitter, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Twitter, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Twitter, Inc. has international sites and Twitter, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Twitter, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Twitter, Inc.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Twitter, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Twitter, Inc.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Twitter, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.