Twitter is looking to increase its tax team and is seeking an Indirect Tax Manager to be based at our EMEA HQ in Dublin, reporting to the EMEA Tax Lead.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 to 7 years' experience in an Indirect Tax role combined with relevant experience in other areas such as Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing and financial reporting matters.
The individual must demonstrate an ability to be flexible and to adapt to a fast paced multinational environment that is constantly evolving and expanding.
· Responsible for all Indirect Tax compliance (VAT, VIES, Intrastat, Customs etc.) in EMEA.
· Partner with outsourced teams on Indirect Tax matters across all areas (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger etc), providing ongoing education, monitoring and review.
· Manage the relationship with local tax advisers in each jurisdiction Liaise directly with local tax authorities in dealing with any Indirect Tax audits/inquiries.
· Subject matter expert on Indirect Tax matters for financial reporting during the financial close process.
· Manage the cross border movement of goods from a VAT and Customs perspective.
· Advise the business on the Indirect Tax implications of various transactions Identify, design and implement process improvements.
· Monitor, interpret and communicate changes in the international tax environment. Assist the EMEA Tax Lead as required in other areas.
· Qualified tax professional and accountant - AITI/CTA (Chartered Tax Adviser) & ACA/ACCA/CIMA At least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience gained in either a Tax Advisory role (preferably within a Big 4) or in-house within a multinational organization.
· Strong cross border Indirect Tax experience Ability to explain complicated tax rules in comprehensible terms and able to interface with all levels of management.
· Good understanding of the Digital Economy Overall knowledge and understanding of international tax Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadline driven.
· Detail oriented who is hands-on and has strong organizational and communication skills.
· Works off own initiative.
· Motivated individual with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Team player.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
By applying you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Twitter, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Twitter, Inc.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Twitter, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Twitter, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Twitter, Inc. has international sites and Twitter, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Twitter, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Twitter, Inc.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Twitter, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Twitter, Inc.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Twitter, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.