Reference No.: FEND01031
Business group: Fashion & Leather Goods
Contract type: Temporary Job
Experience required: Minimum 2 years
Maternity Leave Cover
The position is based in Rome. The candidate will support the Indirect Taxes, Customs & CITES team.
· Guarantee the preparation and submission of fiscal declarations related to indirect tax (e.g. VAT payments, 770, Intrastat declarations)
· Provide support for of the main administrative fulfilments working closely with the colleagues of Finance department as well as interacting with other internal teams involved in the process.
· University degree in Economics
· 1/2 years of working experience in a similar role within multinational companies or tax firms
· Experience in indirect tax compliance and advisory
· Good knowledge of English
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. The knowledge of SAP is considered a plus
· Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work to deadlines
· Team player