A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
The Corporate Tax team of Kering Group is currently seeking an Italian and English speaker Tax Specialist to join our dynamic team based in Italy.
You will be supporting the Head of Tax Kering Italia Corporate and Shared Services on multiple operations of the tax practice area.
How you will contribute
· Dealing with Tax aspects involving the Group from a domestic and international point of view, including VAT and custom duties
· Reviewing tax benefits (i.e. Patent Box, R&D credit) and tax reimbursements
· Facilitating relationships with Italian and non-Italian tax Authorities about tax assessments and related matters
· Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
· Assisting the Tax Function to ensure tax compliance obligations of the Italian company with specific focus on corporate income tax
· Actively participating in the management of the budgeting and reporting processes for the Company
· Supporting with the identification, development and implementation of tax opportunities in the direct or indirect tax area
· Supporting the Tax Function and HQ in the preparation of the Transfer Pricing country file and determination of Intercompany pricing and adjustment
Who you are
· An Accounting or Law graduate. Master in tax law is a plus
· A tax law expert with at least 3 years experience
· Proficient in Tax software/database, Excel and Word
· A professionist with strong analytical, ownership and accountability skills
· An individual able to analyse legal and tax topics with a precise an accurate approach
· An excellent communicator at every level in the organization with excellent interpersonal skills
· Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Corporate Tax team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background