Coca-Cola Hellenic is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases, operations in 28 countries, serving a population of approximately 560 million people.
We manufacture and distribute the portfolio of the world’s most recognizable brands including Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Light, Coca-Cola Zero, Sprite, Fanta, Schweppes, Bonaqua, Cappy, Nestea, Neptunas and Burn. We also distribute premium spirits brands - Jack Daniels, The Famous Grouse, Finlandia Vodka, Brugal, Galliano, Pisang Ambon etc. Coca-Cola Hellenic is aspiring to become a world class sales organization and is committed to cultivating a diverse, rewarding culture that encourages people to develop their fullest potential.
We are looking for an Intern to join our Tax & Accounting department.
We offer you:
· 2 – 6 months practice with one of the global leader firms;
· To participate in the process of accounting & financial reporting of Coca Cola Hellenic Group;
· Work with local and global finance experts;
· Boost your accounting, tax and business knowledge.
· Bachelor or master student in Economics / Finance / Accounting;
· Knowledge in Lithuanian financial and accounting practices and principles;
· Ability to proficiently read, speak and write Lithuanian and English;
· Very good computer skills.
Coca-Cola HBC will process any personal data of the applicants acquired in course of the recruitment only for the reasons of personnel recruitment. In course of recruitment Coca-Cola HBC evaluates the work-related skills, abilities and experience of applicants. The applicants will not be evaluated on any discriminating basis, including based on their sex, age, race, nation, marital status or convictions.