Job ID 049933
Tax Advisor – specialized in personal income tax (M/F)
ING Luxembourg is recruiting a Tax Advisor for its Corporate Tax Department.
· Provide proactive tax advice with respect to ING activities, for example:
- Identification of tax implication of ING products
- Assistance during ING projects
- Development and enhancement of ING tax policies and procedures
- Create tax awareness in the organization by providing training and presentations
Advise might include cross-border situations that require in-depth tax law analysis.
· Contribute to the development and implementation of ING’s tax control framework
· Ensure that tax related risks, both financial and reputational, are managed and mitigated
· Take over more responsibilities with increasing experience.
· Work globally and cross-functionally with other teams of ING;
· Liaise with the local tax authorities and external counsels;
· Monitor and assess the business impact on upcoming regulatory changes (relevant domestic as well as European, International legislation);
· Leverage technology to maximize productivity, for example involvement in the IT projects to advise on the taxation impact;
· Contribute to a flexible and team-oriented working culture that fosters personal development and a positive attitude;
· Other ad-hoc tasks as may be required.
Education and experience
· Degree in Economics or Tax Law at university or business school with specialization in tax;
· Solid knowledge in different tax areas, preferable Belgian/and Luxembourg personal income tax (tax legislation knowledge of any additional countries would be an advantage);
· Relevant experience in tax matters (at least 5 years’ experience in a similar function, or as a personal income tax advisor, in Luxembourg/Belgium);
Skills & Languages
· Fluent in French and English, Dutch would be an asset;
· Strong ability to analyze, summarize information and problem-solving skills;
· Ability to work as part of a team and independently, as well as ability to take initiatives;
· Effective communications skills;
· Openness for self-development (skills and knowledge);
· Organized, flexible and capable to manage several files at the same time and able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure;
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
ING is a global financial institution active in banking, insurance and asset management. More than 52.000 people work for ING in over 40 countries in virtually every area of the financial services industry. The Private Banking department of ING Luxembourg takes part in the building of the financial proprietary of wealthy private clients all along their life’s steps. To achieve this, they adopt a global approach including asset planning and financial expertise. Private Banking clients require a made-to-measure service as well as a range of standard products.