At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
With international brands such as Nutrilon, Aptamil, Milupa, Mellin, Cow&Gate, Nutricia, Dumex and Blédina Danone's baby division holds leadership positions in baby nutrition around the world. With years of experience and constant innovation we developed a unique expertise in every baby food segment.
Danone Place Schiphol (DPS) is the global head office of our baby and medical divisions. These two divisions are the fastest growing divisions within Danone. At this office, the global strategies are rolled out to the rest of the world.
We’re looking for an International Tax Manager at Danone Place Schiphol.
About the Job
Your main challenge is the international tax management, maintenance and coordination of the Dutch tax position and Transfer Pricing work. You’re responsible for international tax management within the worldwide early life nutrition and medical nutrition divisions. The International Tax Manager reports directly to the Tax Director.
More specifically the main tasks and responsibilities include:
· Provide high quality (inter)national tax advice and support to the business and proactively act on international corporate income tax developments;
· Manage and monitor the worldwide corporate income tax position of the divisions;
· Drive monitor and coordinate the Dutch corporate income tax compliance processes;
· Liaise with the internal departments, tax authorities and manage relationships with external tax advisors;
· Develop, evaluate and implement corporate income tax strategies for the Dutch and foreign operations;
· Assist in the development and monitoring of the transfer pricing policies for the divisions;
· Managing tax audits within the divisions. Provide support to the local and international tax and finance teams;
· TCF maintenance.
Some travel will be part of the job.
Needed for success
The ideal candidate has a university degree in Dutch Tax Law or Fiscal economics . You have strong knowledge with respect to Dutch- and international tax law and a solid understanding of transfer pricing principles. Ideally you have 5-7 years of relevant working experience to be able to bring the required seniority in personal skills and tax knowledge needed in this role.
It would be awesome if you also:
· are a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· have some tax accounting experience would be preferred.
· are proactive, result driven and able to independently operate within the organization.
· are excited to work in a dynamic diverse and international environment and willing to travel.
· You are fluent in English and Dutch both spoken and written.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps within Danone.