Job ID 3019731
HP Tax Team NL
In the International Corporate Tax team in Amstelveen we are looking for a new team member. As Tax Specialist you will report to the Benelux & Nordics Tax Manager and will be part of a team with 3 tax professionals located in Amstelveen. As Tax Specialist you will be mainly responsible for the preparation of corporate tax returns and for providing tax advice on various international projects. Further responsibilities will consist of supporting the quarterly US tax provision reporting.
A more detailed description is provided below.
· Responsible for communication with local Tax Authorities and preparation for meetings;
· Responsible for the preparation of the Dutch corporate tax returns;
· Provide support and coordination of BENELUX tax compliance (e.g. review/overview tax assessments, fill-out estimation forms, determination of the fiscal position in the annual accounts, support any tax audit);
· Lead quarterly Dutch Tax Provisions;
· Coordination of internal reporting requirements (e.g. discrete items, FIN48, cash tax & compliance overviews and other trackers);
· Coordination of Certificates of Residence (COR) requests and dividend withholding tax returns for the BENELUX entities;
· Support in tax technical matters, keeping track of new (international) tax developments and determine impact for HP.
What do we have to offer?
· a Dynamic and International environment
· Applying your knowledge gained in a fast-paced business environment
· High performance culture within team of experienced colleagues who will provide support to your development
Knowledge and Skills
· You have a “HBO” or University degree in taxation
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience
· You are a strong communicator in English and fluent in Dutch.
· You are result and dead line driven
· You are a 'self-starter’, flexible and a team player
· Excellent usage of office productivity tools (MS Office package)
· You are accurate, independent and able to work in a flexible office environment (communicate through email, phone and other smart office tools)
· You are available full time
HP is the leading technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses, and institutions globally. For more than 75 years HP has combined its ingenuity, engineering power, and customer focus to help people around the world apply technology in meaningful ways to their businesses, personal lives, and communities.
Our company is a proven front-runner in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you!
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV, education and criminal checks.