At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To prepare and submit VAT and intrastat declarations for the customers of the Financial Shared Service Centre in Amsterdam.
· Manage the preparation of complex / high volume VAT declarations from beginning to end, including data collection, preparation in accordance with the filing protocol, submission, payment, and upload in the VAT filing dashboard
· Manage the preparation of intrastat declarations from beginning to end, including data collection, preparation in accordance with the filing protocol, submission, and upload in the VAT filing dashboard
· Ensure that VAT accounting accounts are correct and reconciled with the other relevant data, such as VAT declarations, P&L, and intrastat filings.
· VAT Tax Department
· Group Taxes VAT
· Finance departments for the respective declarations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Basic knowledge of SAP;
· Experience with VAT and intrastat filing within Europe;
· Advanced knowledge excel;
· Affinity for ICT / working with different software
· Analytical skills
· Team player
· Service / customer oriented
· Ability to work independently and with deadlines; ability to take stress
· Excellence in English both verbal and written, additional second language is preferred
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· HBO / University level in tax, legal or accounting
· Minimal 2-3 years relevant working experience