ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
ServiceNow is currently recruiting for a Tax Compliance Manager to support EMEA tax reporting and compliance obligations.
· Manage the preparation and review of all EMEA & APAC tax reporting and the associated compliance obligations
· Liaise with external service providers to manage tax compliance processes and research projects
· Assist with the tax analysis of internal business processes, new business operations and international expansion plans
· Support with tax planning and documentation of tax positions in general
· Review of contracts in coordination with legal, sales and finance departments
· Manage tax aspects of new subsidiary formations
· Provide ad-hoc tax support to the various departments
· Drive process improvements and facilitate automation of recurring transactions
· Provide audit support
· Financial HEAO/HBO or Academic Degree in Tax Laws or Tax Economics
· At least 5 years of related experience; international corporate tax experience within tax department of multinational organization is desired. Big-4 experience is a plus.
· In-depth knowledge of Dutch tax law is required
· Good knowledge of international tax laws is desired
· Good working knowledge of indirect taxes is desired
· Excellent tax research skills
· Fluent in English and Dutch
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills in order to interact with finance staff and senior management
· Ability to independently manage workload in fast-paced environment
Working for ServiceNow:
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.