Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and Tax as high as ours? G-Star Raw is looking for a Tax Advisor to provide the international G-Star Raw entities with advice on Corporate Tax and VAT related matters.
Just imagine –
As our new Tax Advisor, you are expected to analyze potential VAT and Corporate Tax issues and come up with possible solutions to solve them.
You’re going to help with the preparation and filing of the VAT and Corporate Tax returns. You will be involved with the preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation and you will advise on the Corporate Tax impact of restructurings so we can determine the optimal supply chain model for new markets from a Customs and Corporate Tax perspective.
What you bring to the table:
· You’re next step? To expand your Corporate Tax horizon
· Corporate Tax (VPB) or VAT (BTW)? You’re the expert
· You’re in the NOB program
· Reliability? You never miss a deadline
· Microsoft Excel has no secrets left for you
· Fashion? You live and breathe it.
· Add a Master in Fiscal Economics or Fiscal Law and around 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a Tax Advisory role and you’ve got our full attention.
· Are you also proactive, solution-oriented with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (and preferably Dutch)? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness… and to exercise what you eat, we even offer you discounts on fitness and a new bicycle.
Found your dream job?
· We will grab our magnifying glass and will thoroughly check your CV. So please make our work easier by applying in English
· When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a quick chat and make sure that there are no blurred lines -yes, that is a Pharrell reference- and will plan our first interview
· While you enjoy a fresh ginger/mint tea or a soy latte at our beautiful HQ we subject you to tear-jerking questions of life
· Because we’re very curious how you survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real life business case in a follow-up interview
· When we’re both ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed in our phone chat and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store