Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for Denim and Tax as high as ours? G-Star Raw is looking for a Tax work student to provide the international G-Star Raw entities with advice on Corporate Tax and VAT related matters.
Just imagine – As our new Tax work student, you are expected to analyze potential VAT and Corporate Tax issues and come up with possible solutions to solve them. It’s a unique chance to distinguish yourself from other students and to get the experience to work at the HQ of a multinational company!
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Support in the preparation and filing of the VAT and Corporate Tax returns.
· Advice in Tax aspects in international projects.
· Review several Tax assessments (Corporate Tax and VAT).
· Advice in several ad-hoc questions coming from the organization.
What you bring to the table:
· You’re next step? To expand your Corporate Tax and VAT horizon
· Corporate Tax (VPB) or VAT (BTW)? You’re the expert
· Reliability? You never miss a deadline
· Microsoft Excel has no secrets left for you
· You’re available for 24 – 32 hours a week.
· Fashion? You live and breathe it.
· You’re an enthusiastic 3rd or 4th year WO student in Fiscal Economics or Fiscal Law.
· Are you also proactive, solution-oriented with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (and preferably Dutch)? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch.
Found your dream job?
· We will thoroughly review your CV.
· We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
· When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.