Corporate Tax Manager
Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit? If you do, join DLL’s mission to ‘See what counts’. You’ll be part of a team that gets the right tools into the right hands. A team that understands the heart and soul of our partners’ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
As Corporate Tax Manager, you will focus on all relevant Dutch Taxes, with the possibility to extend with an international scope. You ensure that DLL’s business models align and comply with fiscal legislation to ensure that DLL’s tax obligations are transparent and properly recorded in relevant tax returns, DLL’s tax reputation is protected and DLL’s tax position is optimized. You act as first point of contact for business questions.
Day to day
· Act as point of contact for a broad range of daily (Dutch) tax issues of DLL Group, this primarily entails Corporate Income Tax (“CIT”);
· Monitor, analyze and pro-actively advise stakeholders with respect to Dutch tax related matters and developments in fiscal regulations;
· Review of Dutch tax returns, prepared internally by the CIT return and tax accounting specialist;
· Monitor and pro-actively advise on Dutch payroll taxes (e.g. WKR, DBA, RVU);
· Together with VAT expert, monitor Dutch VAT process.
· Coordinate and ensure compliance of DLL’s products and structures with relevant legislation;
· Analyze tax implications in relation to transfer pricing, interest deductibility, equity allocation, etc.;
· Develop tax related process improvements;
· Participate in multidisciplinary projects (e.g. Rabobank Tax Team, Finance, Legal, Front- and Back office teams);
· Work with external tax advisors.
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.”
· Master degree in Dutch Tax Law or Tax Economics
· 5-7 years’ experience as tax manager or specialist in corporate or consultancy environment
· In-depth knowledge and experience with Dutch Corporate Income Tax
· You team up with a small team of 6 other Tax professionals (e.g. Finance and Transfer Pricing specialist, Global Tax Managers, VAT and Customs, Corporate Income Tax specialist)
· Networker with strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent communications skills, both verbally and in writing, in English and Dutch
· Member of NOB or RBA
· Experience in financial industry
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.
· Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
· Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
· Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
· Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
· Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
· Employee Benefits Budget for commuting costs, extra hours of leave, pension savings, etc.
Corporate Tax Manager
· 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
· Variable bonus based on DLL results and personal performance Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave)
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, we provide asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial and Office technology industries. We partner with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. We combine customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including retail finance, commercial finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
Good to know
· Deadline for applications: June 24th
· Reporting to VP Group Control & Group Tax
· The selection process may involve an assessment
· Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
· DLL’s referral program applies
· For more information, you can contact Nico Molenschot, Recruitment Business Partner.
Almost all members of DLL in NL are required to take the Bankers Oath. Banks in the Netherlands find it important that everyone working in the Dutch banking environment fulfills their role with integrity and care. The Banker’s Oath is our promise that we will do so with our customers, the society and to each other.
Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.