Req Id 50367
Plantronics is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
We are a global team with zeal for fulfilling our vision through innovation and rigorous execution. Our company is made up of smart, highly-capable, inquisitive people who bring their best selves to work each day and treat others as we wish to be treated. Plantronics people embrace discovery and invention, take risks, and incorporate the things we learn into the things we do. In creating Unified Communications and customer service solutions, software analytics, and Bluetooth headsets, Plantronics delivers high-quality communications solutions that our customers count on today, while relentlessly innovating on behalf of their future.
Mission: We discover and invent the tools and technologies that provide a focused and distraction-free environment for you to perform at your best.
The Role and Responsibilities
The Senior Tax Manager will be managing tax related activities across Europe and Africa, aligning accordingly with the team globally. The role offers breadth across tax compliance, transfer pricing and inter-company cost management.
· Report and coordinate tax compliance and accounting entries with the Senior Tax Director
· Manage and review the activities of colleagues who work within the tax field
· Prepare Return to Provision true-up calculations for the regional entities each quarter.
· Review intercompany cost plus, cost sharing and management service charge-out entries quarterly.
· Manage the reporting requirements under BEPS and CBCR.
· Manage the Tax audits, (CIT and VAT) with the regional Tax Authorities as they arise.
· Review and update the regional tax account reconciliations and roll forward information quarterly.
· Provide assistance with the Transfer Pricing documentation that will be prepared by external advisors.
· Respond to notices from tax authorities, if needed.
· Support tax projects as they arise.
· Support external auditors and consultants.
Education and Experience
· A detail oriented, organized thinker with strong accounting, analytical and computer skills.
· 5 to 10 years of related corporate tax experience with national accounting firm and/or corporate tax department.
· Experience with completion of Quarterly Corporate Tax support packages for provision purposes required for the U.S. corporation.
· Experience of the OneSource Transaction Tax Software, responsible for managing the VAT compliance for the region.
· Experience of Oracle R12
· Energetic, flexible team player with a can-do attitude
· BS/BA degree in Accounting; CPA preferred.
Plantronics is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions registered in the application process. All applications may be subject to criminal background check and employment / education verification.
Please note that we will not respond to unsolicited services from recruitment agencies.