Manage global tax (transfer pricing) process and/or international tax aspects of the company’s worldwide operations.
· Manage transfer pricing, tax planning, international tax accounting, tax reporting, and tax compliance processes.
· Prepare and review transfer pricing documentation in line with BEPS.
· Develop/maintain processes and procedures to ensure compliance with the company’s global transfer pricing policies.
· Review of Dutch, and international tax returns.
· Preparation/review of current and deferred income tax accruals under IFRS and US GAAP accounting standards.
· Manage/assist with audit defense.
· Assist in the annual /quarterly ASC-740 income tax provision processes.
· Preparation/review of return to provision adjustments (true-up calculations).
· Review tax reporting data received from foreign locations.
· Review reports generated from Tax Provision and Tax Compliance Software tools.
· Review tax clauses contained in bids/tenders.
· Assist with documentation and registration process for contracts in international locations.
· Provide tax / transfer pricing support for international locations.
· Ensure that tax processes comply with SOX requirements and provide assistance with both internal and external tax and accounting audits.
· Ensure that general ledger tax accounts are reconciled and that work paper files support the account balances.
· Coordinate and manage international tax audits as needed.
· Research and present conclusions on technical tax issues as needed.
· Give guidance and train colleagues
· Special projects as needed.
· Available to travel on occasion to support corporate tax functions.
· Be familiar with the tax laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which the company operates and keep current on changes/developments.
· Experience with international transfer pricing and Dutch corporate (consolidated) tax return regulations; Experience with U.S. / international tax and ASC 740 is preferred.
· Good verbal and written knowledge of English.
· Master degree fiscal economics or Dutch tax law.
· A minimum of 6 years of public accounting / corporate tax experience
Available to travel on occasion to support corporate tax functions