ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company, with about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in 9 countries. It is a joint venture of LANXESS & Saudi Aramco.
Headquartered in Maastricht, The Netherlands, ARLANXEO’s core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of synthetic high-performance rubber for use in the automotive and tire industries, the construction industry, and the oil and gas industries.
For the ARLANXEO Holding, we are looking for an:
International Tax Manager (fulltime, Maastricht)
We are currently building up our Group Tax Team and you will be part of an interesting, dynamic, multi-cultural and challenging environment. The International Tax Manager will be involved in various Dutch and international tax topics with a focus on Transfer Pricing. The Group Tax team performs an oversight role in respect of ARLANXEO’s group companies and deals with / coordinates the global tax issues that ARLANXEO faces. You will work closely with business, finance, treasury, legal and tax colleagues around the world and you will directly report to the Head of Group Function Tax.
· Advising pro-actively on a wide variety of Dutch and International Tax issues and developments
· Analyze tax implications in relation to (new) business operations, corporate restructurings, M&A, financing activities etc.
· Assist the development of the tax strategy to support the company’s growth and business initiatives
· Support the implementation and monitoring of the global transfer pricing policy, including Master File / Local File and Country-by-Country reporting as well as coordinate the local transfer pricing requirements with local Finance / Tax teams
· Work closely together with local Finance / Tax teams regarding local tax issues, tax audits etc.
· In contact with various stakeholders, like external tax advisors, tax authorities, business units, internal Group Function departments, Managing Board etc.
· Review of the Corporate Income Tax return on behalf of the Dutch fiscal unity
Professional / Personal skills
· Master degree in tax law / tax economics or a similar degree
· 5 - 10 years’ experience in international tax at a multinational or at a global advisory firm, including transfer pricing exposure
· Ability to operate in a multi-cultural global organization
· Ability to handle stressful situations and manage competing priorities
· Pro-active and results-oriented: hands-on mentality
· Reliable and flexible, willing to go the extra mile to get a job done, highly motivated
· Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Fluent in English (verbal and written); any other language is a plus.
· Full-time availability
· Travel will be required
· Member of NOB (Dutch Organization of Tax Advisors) or similar organization is a plus
Want to join our team? Please send your application & resume