Are you an experienced and motivated Tax professional with international experience that can take ownership of the many tax issues occurring in our Private Equity-owned, multinational group. Then come work for the number one online travel agency of the Benelux: Otravo.
Otravo means Online Travel Organisation and is market leader in the Benelux, Scandinavia and South Europe of online air travel sales. Travelers can book airline tickets to worldwide destinations via self-service and online, and for both leisure and business trips. Otravo offers travelers a wide selection of options, everything from worldwide flights, rental cars, hotels and sun holidays to all possible dynamic travel combinations.
Otravo is the parent company of several well-known travel brands. Brands like Vliegtickets.nl, Vliegtickets.be, WTC.nl, Schipholtickets.nl, de Vakantiediscounter, Flygstolen, Tripmonster and Greitai and most recently the brand Travelgenio are all part of Otravo. Every day over hundred thousands of visitors are welcomed to our websites and since 1983 millions of people have travelled through our brands. Otravo is a very healthy and innovative company with a growing yearly turnover of over 1,5 billion euro’s and a team of more than 500 professionals.
What are you going to do?
At our corporate head office in Halfweg we are looking to recruit for a new position of an International Tax Manager. The International Tax Manager will report to the CFO and will be responsible for all tax affairs of Otravo and streamlining the tax processes. The main focus will be on Corporate income tax, but other tax means are also under the supervision of the Tax Manager. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
· Develop and co-ordinate corporate income tax (CIT) strategy for Otravo, given tightly interwoven operations in 6 tax jurisdictions;
· Set up group tax function, to pro-actively advise stakeholders with respect to tax related matters and developments in fiscal regulations, and develop tax related process improvements;
· Managing Tax Aspects of M&A deals and transactions due to the buy and build strategy of the company. Reviewing tax implications of M&A contracts, negotiate tax aspects of individual deals, advise on acquisition financing structure and sign-off on deals. Involved in the due diligence related to proposed transactions. Evaluate, review and implement acquisition structures.
· Design and implement an efficient TP structure;
· Lead multidisciplinary and international (tax) projects, implementing tax-efficient structures;
· Advise on VAT structures and optimize processes;
· Supervise CIT filings and manage Tax Audits in different jurisdictions;
· Monitor and pro-actively advise on Dutch payroll taxes (e.g. WKR, DBA, RVU);
· Work closely together with the CFO, finance team and external advisors;
Skills and Qualifications
· Dutch master’s degree in Fiscal Economics or Tax Law;
· 5-7 years working experience in international tax gained at a large consultancy or in-house;
· Good at Excel;
· Positive and flexible mindset;
· Ability to quickly analyze and interpret information in a fast paced environment;
· Communicative skilled, Accurate, reliable, and professional;
· Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal;
What do we offer?
· Ambitious and fast growing online organization
· Inspiring and informal work environment
· Beautiful building situated in Sugar City in Halfweg. The train station is across the road but we can also be reached by car. We also have an office at the Amsterdam canals which you will visit from time to time
· Development possibilities
· Market-based salary, travel allowance and free travel and cancellation insurance
· Discount on your holidays and other products such as car hire
· 24 vacation days and 6 ATV days on a full-time basis
· Free sports at our head office in Halfweg
· A lot of freedom and responsibility
Is this the job for you? Respond quickly to this vacancy! We would like to receive your motivation and CV