Your tasks as International Tax Specialist (m/f):
· Participate in cross-border engagements including structuring investment, developing tax strategies, transfer pricing and compliance
· Assist in analyzing income tax and transfer pricing impacts of routine and non-routine business or corporate initiatives
· Actively participate in projects, managing the relationship between internal and external stakeholders and reviewing the related finished products
· Review income tax and/or indirect tax returns, and other tax filings or information reporting, as well as transfer pricing studies and reports
· Assist in responding to queries from internal/external/government auditors
Your profile as International Tax Specialist (m/f):
· Academic Degree in Tax Laws or Tax Economics and 3+ years of experience in an international tax and/or transfer pricing role in a multinational and/or professional organization
· Solid knowledge of international tax principles and transfer pricing
· Strong project management skills and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English (other languages are an Advantage)
· Willingness to travel for business (below 20% time)
Are you interested?
Please apply online and include complete and expressive application papers (cover letter, CV, and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Please make sure that all your documents are compiled (PDF, max. 3 MB) when uploading.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran