We are looking for a Tax Specialist to join our FedEx/TNT organization!
TNT Express Head Office
Level of education
What will you do?
As Tax Specialist you will assist the Managing Director Tax in global restructurings related to the TNT FedEx integration. This is a unique time in the merge of these two companies. You will look at the local tax aspects, direct tax, VAT etc.
Besides this you will liaise with all stakeholders: Legal, HR, US tax, other business functions including consultants in this process of integration.
In addition the objective would be to maintain a sound and efficient project managementt approach.
· 4 year min experience in intenational tax
· Master degree in accounting/tax
· Fluent English. Another language is a plus.
· Excellent communicator.
· Driven personality
· Very organized to track progress of the project
What we offer
· A unique and challenging position at the heart of the integration in an international and dynamic working environment
· An independent position with responsibilities
· Working in an international team with international colleagues
· Travels possible
· Competitive salary
· Unique experience within a merger of two major players in the business
If this sounds like the right job for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016; we’re starting our new future together. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable us to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and the global marketplace.
For our future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. For this integration project we would like to offer a challenging and unique opportunity to become a member of the Finance team.