The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced transfer pricing professional to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Transfer Pricing Manager is part of the European, Middle East and Africa (“EMEA”) tax team, made up of 8 dedicated corporate income tax professionals across the region and part of a global tax team dual headquartered out of Chicago and Pittsburgh. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into the EMEA tax director. Get ready for a lot of exposure to senior internal stakeholders. The delivery of EMEA and global transfer pricing platforms will be your primary responsibility.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
· Implementing and supporting global and other strategic transfer pricing initiatives on a day to day basis;
· Ensuring timely and complete transfer pricing compliance for the EMEA region;
· Own the execution and implementation of intercompany pricing policies and transfer pricing framework for the EMEA region;
· Supporting dispute resolution with tax authorities;
· Managing risks emanating from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s (OECD) Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) action items and other legislative transfer pricing developments;
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s relating to economics, tax, business management or accounting;
· 3+ years of transfer pricing experience;
· Good working knowledge of transfer pricing compliance and reporting;
· Fluent in written and spoken English;
At Kraft Heinz you’ll frequently be exposed to senior management, no matter what your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to partner with a wide range of stakeholders.
Ability to Simplify
We like to keep it simple, and to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
You’re able to be interesting and interested in business conversations, motivating people to want to be in your network. The stronger the network you have, the more easily you can get things done. You, highly aware of that, are constantly expending your network.
You don’t get easily stressed by pressure in managing projects and delivering tight deadlines. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful conclusion within the given timeframe.
What we offer you
· An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
· A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
· A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
· Permanent contract with associated benefits;
· Innovative working environment and receptive to your good ideas;