Job Title: Tax Intern
Reporting To: VAT Compliance Manager
Contract Term: Temp
Location: Amstelveen, Netherlands
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
· Maintaining our international customs portal (online)
· Looking after tax procurement and budget tracking (advisors)
· Looking after tariff and origin classifications for our new games and merchandise
· Being first person of contact for supply chain enquiries
· Helping out with Binding Tariff Classifications for our new games and merchandise
· Managing communication with stakeholders from business
· Support the team with day to day tasks
· Affinity towards video games and entertainment industry
· Fluent written and verbal language skills in English
· Good MS Office
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Team spirit, proactive, ability to work autonomously
· Ability to balance priorities and help to drive the agenda with other members of the team in a constructive manner
· Has a flexible working-attitude and feels at home in an informal corporate environment
· Willing to travel if required
Located in Amstelveen's modern city center where living and working are combined harmoniously. “Stadshart Amstelveen”, a fashionable shopping area with a variety of shops and extensive choice of eateries, is within a few minutes' walking distance. The office houses a host of different divisions within Activision|Blizzard including; Sales, Marketing, HR, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Tax & VAT.
Amstelveen is easy accessible by car and public transport. Our Amstelveen facility offers all employees free fruits and drinks and a games room.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet! We’re proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for four consecutive years and have earned a spot on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists. Our 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.