Do you want to develop yourself while working in a fast-paced and continuous changing international environment? You like to contribute to the success of an organization and you are not afraid of a challenge? Then we might have an interesting internship opportunity for you to join us as a:
What to expect?
At LG, we deliver products and services that makes live better, easier and happier though increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make sure “Life’s Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
In order to do so, we employ roughly 150 employees at our office in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, divided over two entities, being LG Electronics Benelux Sales B.V. and LG Electronics European Shared Service Center B.V.
What will you do?
You will join the European Tax (ETX) Team which is responsible for handling VAT issues of the European Sales subsidiaries. Besides getting a broad view behind the scenes of the European Tax Team, you will learn indirect tax work and tax accounting and mainly support with the following activities:
· Preparing Intrastat report for four Dutch subsidiaries in the accounting system (ERP system) and monthly electronic filing it with the Authorities;
· Other supporting tasks in the Tax field;
What do we offer you?
· An internship at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
· A fulltime - 40 hours per week –internship for approximately 5 to 6 months;
· A gross monthly internship allowance of € 450,-;
· Reimbursement of your travel expenses when required;
· And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Who are you?
· Bachelor/Master student related to Finance;
· Fluent in English both written and verbal;
· MS Office skills (especially Excel);
· Interest in Tax/VAT;
· Open to work in a multi-cultural environment;
· Flexible with ability to multi-task performance;
· Precise and accurate;
Thanks for taking the time to read our vacancy. If we have caught your attention and you think this internship opportunity matches with your study and interests, then please apply by sending your resume and motivation.