We are looking for a new colleague in the International Tax team at our location in Amsterdam.
Your tasks as International Tax Manager (m/f):
· Develop concepts to optimize the tax position of affiliates and lead implementation in cross-functional teams
· Provide tax technical support and project management in all corporate tax areas including international tax and withholding tax questions as well as transfer pricing
· Participate in international tax, corporate reorganizations and M&A projects
· Support management of affiliates and/ or local tax teams in tax procedures, such as tax audits and litigation
· Monitor changes in tax legislation in the relevant countries and develop recommendations for action
Your profile as International Tax Manager (m/f):
· Successfully completed degree in law or economics or equivalent relevant qualification
· Certified tax advisor with several years professional experience in international tax in an industrial or consulting company
· Excellent knowledge of international taxation principles and at least one domestic tax system
· Self-reliant and initiative approach; good communication skills; entrepreneurial mindset
· Excellent oral and written English language skills, German or Dutch language skills are beneficial
Are you interested?
Please apply online and include your complete application papers (letter of motivation, CV and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Please make sure that all your documents are compiled into a single PDF (max. 3 MB) when uploading.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran