For the Group Tax Team in Leidschendam, The Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Transfer Pricing Manager.
Execution of the Fugro Tax mission primarily lies with the Group Tax Team. It engages on the full scope of tax activities, including tax compliance, tax risk management, project tax advisory and tax accounting. In order to deliver, the Tax Team works closely together with other teams from Finance, Business, Human Resources, Legal and Procurement.
The Transfer Pricing Manager supports the Group Tax Team in broad sense with the entire spectrum of transfer pricing activities. This role in the Tax team reports to the Group Tax Director.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Working with the finance teams and business representatives to prepare transfer pricing documentation in line with OECD BEPS Action 13;
· Co-operating with external service providers in transfer pricing engagements;
· Updating transfer pricing documentation and benchmarking studies;
· Keeping up to date with transfer pricing related developments in legislation, case law and local practice;
· Assisting in tax audits, dispute resolutions and mutual agreement procedures;
· Reviewing, documenting and updating intercompany agreements in close co-operation with the legal department;
· Developing working relationships with key departments within the Fugro organisation, e.g. Finance, Legal, Treasury, Business Operations and Procurement;
· Optimizing the at arm’s length transactions within project operations;
· Contributing to general transfer pricing work in broad sense, including identification of opportunities.
· University degree in a relevant discipline relating to economics, tax, business management or accounting;
· 5+ years’ experience in international taxation and transfer pricing, knowledge of restructurings and financing;
· Outstanding conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills, coupled with a high energy level;
· Experience with tax and finance related software packages;
· Capable of both teamwork and working independently;
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
· Fluency in English is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER
A career at Fugro means challenging work in an international environment. You work in motivated teams with colleagues from all over the world. As Fugro we are proud to provide geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions to contribute to a live-able world. As a market leader in geo-information, Fugro offers a unique combination of state of the art 3D technology, software development and engineering for our clients. Fugro is an international company with a wide range of career potential in The Netherlands and abroad.
Fugro also offers excellent remuneration and employment conditions such as a good pension and a collective medical insurance. And just as important a challenging job with a lot of variation, room for own initiative in an informal and professional working environment. Personal development by training and relevant courses is highly stimulated by Fugro.
Fugro are the world’s leading, independent provider of geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions for large constructions, infrastructure and natural resources. We provide the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain large structures and infrastructure in a safe, reliable and efficient manner. Working around the globe we employ approximately 10,000 employees in around 65 countries.
Group Tax Team
As Fugro Tax we are recognized for driving and accelerating value creation as well as compliancy for Fugro. Our mission is to provide value to the Group through the delivery of high quality tax services. Tax is a significant factor in the Group’s operations and we seek to manage the associated cost, risk and reputation impact in an effective and compliant manner. In order to deliver on the Tax mission, Fugro has adopted a set of global tax principles which illustrate good corporate practice in the area of tax management and tax transparency, balancing the interests of various stakeholders, including clients, investors and the governments and communities in the countries in which we operate.
To apply for this position, please upload your CV and motivation letter through our website.
A career at Fugro means challenging work in an international environment. You work in motivated teams with colleagues from all over the world. As Fugro we are proud to provide geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions to contribute to a live-able world. As a market leader in geo-information, Fugro offers a unique combination of state of the art 3D technology, software development and engineering for our clients. Fugro is an international company with a wide range of global career potential.