Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
We currently have an opportunity available for you to join our EMEA Tax Team in the Netherlands as Direct Tax Lead reporting into the Head of Tax EMEA.
You Will Assist With The Following:
· Accurate and timely filing of up to 100 corporate tax returns for 40 presence countries
· Manage US$50m corporate income tax payments per annum
· Quarterly CIT provisioning for EMEA .
· Process / review return to provision schedules
· Quarterly tax reconciliations
· Support the business with tax projects and tax advisory work
· Revenue Audit support throughout region
· Develop positive working relationship with Accounting and Finance teams
· Liaise with external auditors and advisors
· Monitor external spend versus budget
· Minimize risk on working capital (P&L risk)
· 5+ years working experience in corporate income tax across EMEA, industry experience a plus
· Fluency in English (written and verbal) required;
· Working experience in supporting tax audits
· TP knowledge is a plus
· Strong sense of responsibility and accountability combined with ability to work on his/her own initiative
· Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining oversight; ability to deal with tax issues in wider business context
· Personable, team player, effective management of external service providers
· Ability to travel within the region.
· Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); working knowledge of SAP is an advantage as is the working knowledge of GI (Thomson Reuters)