Requisition ID: JOBREQ1800015618
Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets.
PPG is listed on the NYSE and is ranked #191 on the Fortune 500.
Why Join Us
With PPG, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
· Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
· You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
· Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
· Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
· You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world.
PPG is currently recruiting a Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist who will report to the EMEA Transfer Pricing Manager (based in the Netherlands). The Transfer Pricing Specialist will be part of a team of 25 tax professionals in EMEA, 4 of which are based in The Netherlands.
Key Responsibilities in this role:
· Under the supervision of the EMEA Transfer Pricing Manager and in co-operation with the Global Tax Team in Pittsburgh, the Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist will be responsible for all typical aspects of transfer pricing within a multinational such as the setting, monitoring and defense of PPG’s transfer pricing policies, including the preparation of transfer pricing documentation. The Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist will further ensure that intercompany agreements align with the policy.
· Other typical responsibilities include managing the transfer pricing aspects of tax audits and deal with the transfer pricing aspects of projects such as legal and business restructurings and changes to the business flows.
· Tax compliance is the responsibility of the local finance teams who rely heavily on the experience and international tax and transfer pricing knowledge of the Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist.
· The Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist will serve as a strong technical tax resource for his/her areas of responsibility and work closely with the Global Tax Team and other areas of the Company such as Corporate Finance, Treasury, Legal and the Strategic Business Units.
To be successful in this role you will have:
· The Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist must have a good knowledge of Transfer Pricing and international tax concepts.
· The candidate must display initiative, work autonomously as well as communicate regularly and clearly with a wide range of non-tax colleagues in Finance and our Strategic Business Units as well as with local advisors.
· The candidate should have an Accounting, Economics or Law degree, 3 plus years of transfer pricing experience in consulting or in-house, strong interpersonal skills and good PC skills.
· The candidate should be proactive by nature, curious and willing to get an in-depth understanding of the business and to find practical solutions to complex tax and transfer pricing problems.
· The candidate should be able to work effectively across multiple cultures, functions and should have a record of accomplishment of managing complex tax situations and delivering outstanding results for their organization.
· The candidate should be able to communicate in business English both verbally and in writing.
PPG offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, ethnic origin, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.